Safe & Sustainable SOLID CHEMISTRY For Water Treatment
CHALLENGES OF LIQUID CHEMISTRY
- Storage space limitations
- Safety concerns (splash & spill)
- Difficult to transport to application site
- Unnecessary risk/liability
- Higher freight costs
BENIFITS OF SOLID CHEMISTRY
- Eliminate spilling/splashing
- Easy & light weight to handle
- Small footprint
- Simple to ship & store
- Eliminates risk/liability
- Potential LEED credits
CREATE A SAFER ENVIRONMENT BY SWITCHING TO SOLID CHEMISTRY WATER TREATMENT!
ADVANTAGES OF SOLID CHEMISTRY WATER TREATMENT BY RSI
RSI Solid Chemistry water treatment uses state of the art, proven chemical combinations which are manufactured into a solid concentrate. The products are transported in a low carbon footprint profile and applied easily at your site with patented dissolving equipment. Cooling towers, boilers and closed loop systems receive the benefit of a well-run chemical program, without the hassles of dealing with liquids.
Whether you’re looking to become LEED certified or for more ways to make your facility safer & environmentally friendly while reducing economic concern, solid chemistry water treatment can help.
- Remove the risk of discharging hazardous liquid chemicals into the environment during shipment, storage or application.
- Improve operator safety by reducing exposure to hazardous chemicals.
- Eliminate dangerous and offensive odors or fumes.
- Smaller profile solid chemistry water treatment products are safe and simple to apply; meaning safer, cleaner mechanical rooms.
- 55-gallon drums, weighing 500 pounds each, will consume 2.5 more gallons of diesel fuel per typical shipment compared to a 44-pound case of solids with the same amount of active ingredients.
- Solid chemicals are packaged in fully recyclable containers.
- Solid chemicals do not require the addition of Sodium Hydroxide for controlling pH, unlike liquids. (Sodium Hydroxide is hazardous as it is highly corrosive, and its production requires the use of large amounts of electricity.)
- Maximize utility efficiencies and equipment life with proven chemistry by controlling corrosion, reducing scale deposits and eliminating microbiological deposits and fouling.
- Experience water savings by not needing to triple rinse drums and from cycles of concentration.
- Reduces costs from health issues due to chemical exposure and drum handling injuries.
- Eliminates need for eye wash station installation and maintenance.