Cooling Tower Balls™ are a floating ball cover that controls algae by simply blocking direct sunlight. Eliminating sunlight by covering the complete water surface creates an effective shade factor to control the growth of algae. The pictures below show a case study comparison from cooling towers at an actual Cooling Tower Balls™ customer.
There have been many copy-cats, but RSI is the originator and innovator of Cooling Tower Balls™. Go to www.CoolingTowerBalls.com and see who pops up. While others take short cuts, RSI floating balls always utilize the best, most expensive, proprietary UV block. This means RSI balls will last. RSI has put over 3 million floating balls into use. Cooling Tower Balls™ we have had in use in the scorching sun of south Florida and the Caribbean look great after well over a decade and are still in use today. The fact is simple, Cooling Tower Balls™ will control algae and eliminate the headaches, cost, labor dealing with and health concerns of, cooling towers with rampant algae and biological issues.
- Controls Algae by Blocking Sunlight
- Saves Energy
- sump water is cooler in warm weather
- sump heaters run less in cold weather
- Safe for Water and Food Contact
- HDPE plastic even meets FDA guidelines for food contact
- Balls Rise and Lower with Water Level
- UV Inhibitor Gives 10+ Years Service Life
- Maintenance Free - Easy Installation
- Made in USA - 100% Recyclable