RSI's BleedFree™ program is a sustainable and innovative water conservation technology designed to lower high water and sewage costs for any business with a 500 ton or larger cooling tower. This includes commercial, high tech, industrial, data center and energy production businesses. BleedFree™ is a green process that uses high efficiency water softeners in combination with non-hazardous inhibitors to provide outstanding corrosion, scale and biological control in cooling water without having to store and discharge toxic chemicals.
BleedFree™ is the best choice for saving water, sewage costs and saving money versus conventional cooling tower water treatment.
BleedFree™ yields low corrosion rates, eliminates toxic chemicals, helps you earn LEED points, all while providing maximum water savings.
- Program easily saves over 100,000 gallons per 100 ton of system capacity. This savings can be much larger, dependent on incoming water quality and higher load on system.
- Drastically reduces testing and operator time devoted to water treatment.
- Eliminated the water and chemical waste of full blown "bleed and feed" programs.
- Program achieves extremely low corrosion and bacteria levels.
- Monitoring system emails RSI and you if water is ever outside desired parameters.